It’s that time of year again… planning for the 2018 Hanohano Crystal Pier Outrigger Canoe Race is in high gear!
Founded in January of 1981, Hanohano Outrigger Canoe Club is a 501(c)(3) organization located in beautiful Mission Bay, San Diego, California. Its members come from varied and diverse backgrounds to compete in outrigger races up and down the California coast and Hawaii. As a club, we strive to share the traditions, culture and Aloha spirit of this competitive sport with our community. We are members of the SoCal Outrigger Racing Association (SCORA) and are pleased to kick off the 2018 racing season!
This year’s event will take place on Saturday May 12, 2018 at Crown Point, Mission Bay, San Diego. Twenty-Eight clubs representing southern California (from San Diego to San Luis Obispo) will have the opportunity to compete for bragging rights in this first race of the 2018 season.
We invite you to come and share your products with our paddling community! You will have a tremendous opportunity to reach over 2500 paddlers, friends, family and community members who are expected to attend this year’s race as well as multiple media outlets. The advertising and merchandise sales generated from the 2018 Crystal Pier Race can be of great benefit for you and your business! In addition, your donation for the booth space is tax deductible.
Vendor booths are high visibility, 10x10 or 10x20 spaces. If you confirm your spot (paid in full) prior to March 23, 2018, early bird pricing applies! The final deadline for applications and vendor booth payment is April 20, 2018. Please see below for pricing breakdown. Space is limited and these booths do fill up quickly! Vendor spaces are assigned on a first come, first serve basis and are not considered confirmed until receipt of application and payment. If interested, please go over the information below, choose your booth size at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts to sign up. For any further questions, not covered below, please email us HERE. We are looking forward to getting you set up with a booth at the 2018 Hanohano Crystal Pier Outrigger Canoe Race!
If you have any questions about being a vendor, please get in touch with us here
CRYSTAL PIER VENDOR PRICING
|Paid in full by 3/23||Paid in full by 4/20|
|Breakfast and Lunch Vendors (10x20)||$300||$350|
|10x10 space (with raffle prize)||$150||$200|
|10x10 space (without raffle prize)||$200||$250|
|10x20 space (with raffle prize)||$300||$350|
|10x20 space (without raffle prize)||$350||$400|
*** Please note, if you choose to subsidize your booth rental fee with a raffle prize, Hanohano will contact you prior to race day to arrange pickup or shipping of your raffle prize. ***
- All vendor booths are 10x10 or 10x20.
- Each Vendor is responsible for supplying their own booth setup (ie canopy, signage, table, chairs, etc).
- Your company’s signage may be as big or small as you would like and is strongly encouraged, the only requirement is that it stay within the designated 10x10 or 10x20 area.
- There is no power supply in the vendor area. If you require electricity, please bring a generator.
- No alcohol, pornographic or religious material allowed.
- All vendors should be set up and ready to go by 7:00am Saturday. You can either setup on Friday between the hours of 5:00 – 7:00pm (security will be provided overnight) or Saturday morning beginning at 6:00am.
- Please plan on being open for business on race day from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Any further questions, please contact us here.